Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Cleaning Out My Closet Part 2

Here's another selection of items looking for new homes. I really wasn't exaggerating how much there is, there's loads more still to come.

SOLD
Lovely fabric, but I haven't worn it, so it needs to go. Handmade soft polyester fabric with lacy panel at the front and corset-style front lacing as well. Bust approx 38" (about an A/B cup), but a little room for adjustment if you let out the darts. Waist 32", length 44". £10.

70s does Edwardian? Faux pinafore style made from polyester. Bust 36" (but fits 38A/B bust), waist 32", length 53". £8.

SOLD
70s Charnos 20s style nylon ruffled number. Probably a nightie, but who's bothered about that? Bust 38", waist 40", length 35". £8.

70s zip up 'Tersuisse' polyester top. Bust 40", waist 38". £8.

70s Jean Allen pussybow top. Can't find a fabric label, but probably synthetic, has a slight brushed feel to the fabric. Bust 36", waist 34". £10.

 
80s off the shoulder sheer pussy-bow top. Polyester. Has 3/4 sleeves. Bust and hip approx 42". £5.

SOLD
70s/80s Eastex pussy-bow blouse. Silky polyester. Bust 41", waist 40". £5.

As before, email me if you want to buy or have any questions. Still more things to come!

4 comments:

Vix said...

So many lovely things and not my size! I adore the top two dresses and that cute nightie, someone will be snapping those beauties up in no time! xxx

pastcaring said...

Love that first frock - might it accommodate my large knockers?! xxx

Miss Simmonds Says said...

all really gorgeous, especially the first one, not my size, in fact they're around the size I was a few years ago and would like to get back to!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Hell I love it all!!!! I wish I could wear polyester here in Brisbane but it's impossible with the humidity most of the year. xoxo