Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Ruby Tuesday

As I haven't joined Ta-Dah Tuesday for a while, here's a couple of finds from the last few weeks. 

 I found the lurex top a couple of weeks ago in a branch of St Peter's Hospice that I rarely go to. It's C&A, I think late 70s or 80s, £4.00. The boots I found this morning. They're Clarks, nearly new and they were just £2.
 
Today's outfit -  Guatamalan dress, via eBay (about £11), velvet scarf  (Accessorize concession, Dublin Airport 11 years ago), leather look belt (jumble sale , 50p), boots as above.



5 comments:

pastcaring said...

Clarks boots for £2? Get in! Love that little lurex C&A top, and is the Guatamalan dress knitted? Looks amazing. xxx

Miss Simmonds Says said...

Wonderful top and boots. The boots were an absolute bargain. Love the dress, it's amazing! Xx

Melanie said...

Love the top, it reminds me of a blouse I have which itches madly whenever I wear it!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Ooooooh I adore your exotic new frock - it looks gorgeous on you hon!! xoxoxo

Vix said...

Gorgeous Guatemalan frock and you can't beat a spot of lurex, can you? Great bargains and groovy outfits, as always! xxx