For this week's Ta-Dah Tuesday, a couple of finished items for the Junior Birds:
The romper suit for JB2 was a nightmare - using woven bias binding for facings on stretchy fabric is nigh on impossible, despite what the instructions said. Next time I will trust my instincts and do it my own way. The no-sew poppers on the legs are great though, I think they look a lot more professional. Oh, and it took me so long to make, it's actually a bit small! I knitted the pieces for JB1's jumper some time ago, but I hate sewing up knitting so it's taken me a while to get round to it. With the help of some YouTube technique videos, I finally finished it a couple of weeks ago. The pattern was published about 4 years ago, despite being in a knitting magazine this spring, and the main blue colour of cotton yarn was discontinued about 2 years ago. Luckily I found some on ebay!