Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Ta-Dah Tuesday

I've got round to photographing some of the things I found over the last couple of weeks, so now I can actually show them to you - and I'm linking up with Lakota's Ta-Dah Tuesday for the first time.

 Handmade edwardian style blouse £5 flea market, crochet waistcoat 30p jumble sale - both destined for a future date with some Dylon I think.

 Charlston anyone? Charnos 60s? frilly nighty that will be a dress, £4 (I think) flea market.

 Namaste! Indian made kaftan (rather tent-like), £7 flea market.

 It's Abigail's Party and I'll cry if I want to. Where's the Babycham? 70s handmade dress, £8 flea market.

Metal pendant (think it might be 60s or 70s), shell pendant, chunky red beads all 25p jumble sale. Scarab necklace 50p, boot sale.

70s leather bag (sold), 50p jumble sale.

I did pick up a few other bits, but I forgot to photograph them. Never mind, they'll get included at some point!

6 comments:

Vix said...

Look at you, you're blooming! Love that ruffle nightie on you, it's definitely too cute to keep as leisurewear! That Indian maxi and bindi combo and Abigail's Party frock are stunners, too. x

Helga! said...

You ARE blooming!
Holy shit,fabulous scores,I especially love the frilly blue number!
Ta Dah Tuesday is actually my wednesday,it's SO confusing for me!
I keep getting tangled!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Misfits Vintage said...

YAY! The ruffled nightie is super cute - but I love the yellow maxi best of all! You are so gorgeous!!! Sarah xxx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

You and bump look great! Glad you saved all this up for one great post - some fab finds here, I love the ruffled nightie and the leather bag was an absolute steal! Thanks for linking up xx

pastcaring said...

Oh oh oh, nylon ruffled nightwear, that's got me all excited! Love your kaftan and your yellow 70s number too. You've found some great things, good work! xxxx

Perdita said...

Loving that yellow maxi. Handmade 70s is often so affordable but I love it.