Friday, 2 March 2012

Frock On A Friday

Just a quickie as I actually had time and was wearing a resonable outfit today. I was able to walk to Baby Bird's Storytime at the Library with bare arms this morning. OK, it was a little chilly, but the sun was (just) out! (Note Curtise-style pose!)

70s embroidered Thai maxi (about £11 ebay), embroidered bag (£1.80 ebay), Evans boots (about £30 four years ago), cream bangle (50p car boot sale), metal bangles (33p each charity shop), Nomads earrings (about £3 on sale)

I've been out of circulation for a few days as the PC picked up a virus on Monday night, but it went to the computer hospital and it's fixed now, thankfully. Not quite sure how I functioned without it!

Homemade pizza and maybe a DVD tonight, and a jumble sale bright and early tomorrow (wish me luck). have great weekends everyone!

10 comments:

Helga! said...

Darling! You look divine!!That bag looks quite a bit like one that Vix has!Yay you're getting some Spring,although it means Autumn for us....and indeed it is VERY Autumny today,dammit,wet and miserable!We're going to a wedding today,poor buggers'll have to have it inside......
XXXXXXXXXX

Jem said...

That is a pretty fabulous look!! Absolutely love the way you've pulled it together!

Jem xXx

pastcaring said...

Ooh, I have a pose style - I'm famous, hahaha! It's because I still feel awkward looking at the camera, even when no one is there, how daft is that?
Anyway - you look gorgeous, I LOVE the maxi (of course) and the bag is fabulous.
Good luck for the jumble sale - get those elbows sharpened, Liz! xxx

Vix said...

That's a fabulous outfit, that bag is very similar to my Madeira basket, isn't it? The dress is lovely and the Curtise pose is superb.
Hope the DVD and pizza night was fun,I deafed the jumbles today as those particular ones are always rubbish so looking forward to seeing your spoils! xxx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

You look beautiful - I bet you were the most stylish mum at the library by a mile!

Misfits Vintage said...

The frock and bag are both divine - you look gorgeous! Sarah xxx

PS I will pay you fifty million bazillion dollars to remove the Word Verification from comments - I absolutely hate it and I promise you will not get spam. Go on... make my day!

Things Hand Made said...

love that dress. so wish that someone would walk into my toddler group wearing something like that rather than the dull jeans uniform. i think i live somewhere very dull!

his_girl_friday said...

AMAZING bag. Really wonderful!

Clara Turbay said...

GREAT IDEAS ABOUT STYLE.

busanalayali said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article...

busana muslim