Monday, 2 January 2012

2012 Is The Year...

I don't really bother with resolutions - they feel too much like obligations and get broken within days. Instead I've got a list of goals for the year, in no particular order:

1. Grow my vintage clothing business.

2. Blog and comment more.

3. Make an effort style-wise.

4. Cook more.

5. Pay off my debts (finally).

Looks like a busy year ahead then - we're also expecting our second baby in early July!

Happy New Year to everyone, may 2012 be your best yet x

8 comments:

pastcaring said...

Many congratulations! Your goals sound eminently sensible, practical and do-able. I'm still thinking about mine for this year...
Good luck with it all, I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes for you and your expanding family this year, Love Curtise xxx

Helga! said...

O!A new baby!!! O,well done,darlings!!!How exciting!
Yeah,I don't do the resolution thingy,too much like rules that I cannot resist breaking!Goals are good.I must sort a couple out,sewing more will probably head that list!Yours are excellent,and very realistic!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vix said...

Congratulations to all of you!
Wishing you every success in achieving your goals. x

EmmaT said...

Congratulations.

Much more sensible to have goals rather than resolutions. There's less of a must to them every day nature to them with just an end in sight.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Oh Congratulations! How exciting, I'm a little bit jealous. My sister is due soon, hoping for lots of new baby cuddles then.

Good goals, I'm still deciding on mine.

Country Cottage Chic said...

A new baby for a new year is exciting - you won't have time for resolutions!
Mine is Have More Fun!!
:-)
Jayne

Style Eyes said...

Congratulations! Sounds like it is going to be a busy year. I tend to set goals rather than resolutions.

The Olde Mill House said...

We share a common ground on goals for this year! Good luck!

And loving the blog btw x