Saturday, 29 October 2011

Vix's £5 Outfit Challenge


On Tuesday, the divine Vix challenged fellow bloggers to come up with an outfit for £5. Whilst I can't hold a candle to Vix's full winter look for £4.73 (the woman is a goddess of thrifty glamour), here's my basic attempt. The sequin top is 60s and handmade £1.24, the 70s Renjoy skirt was 99p and the 70s Clarks shoes were £3.20, all from ebay. The jewellery is all presents from Vix, so free! A grand total of £5.43, but no coat, tights or bag. Oh well, a girl can try!

I haven't forgotten to share last week's jumble finds (and I did snag a couple of corkers), I just haven't had much time this week. I will try and do a post on Monday. Bet you can't wait (not)!

6 comments:

julia.a said...

Great ;)

Vix said...

You rose to the challenge beautifully! I adore that sparkly top and the print on that skirt. £5.43 for all that glamour's a right ol' bargain! x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Pretty good going, I'm impressed!

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

I love that skirt. Well done you!

Style Eyes said...

A beautiful top. I can never seem to find such amazingness at such a great price.

Misfits Vintage said...

Fab skirt!

Sarah xxx