Thursday, 22 September 2011

What Next?

Looks like I won't be selling at the flea market next month as I've just had a call to say they're full, so they're returning my cheque. Now I'm stuck as that's the only way I could really see me running my business and actually making sales. I know many people use the internet and I do of course have the Etsy shop (no sales yet), but I'm afraid I just don't have a clue about marketing!

Ah well, perhaps I could go on Dragon's Den and ask for a squillion pounds to buy vintage clothes with (oh and maybe sell them too)!

5 comments:

Vix said...

What a disappointment.
Are there any local craft fairs or vintage fairs coming up nearby you could get a stand at?
x

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

stallfinder = not sure if it is.com or .co.uk but you might strike lucky! Are you anywhere near Northampton as I know a few fairs out that way xx

Bristol Parenting Cafe said...

Oh what a shame! There are a few other places round Bristol you could try, perhaps? I hope you find something...

Helga! said...

O,poo,doll.There must be more places around for you to seel at.Sounds like The Felt Fairy's hunt idea could be a winner?!
XXX

Dashfield Vintage said...

Oh I know how you feel! I just got a 'thank you but we're full' email too from a market that happens three times a year which I was sort of counting on! I want to give up on the whole thing almost every week. But then my amazing family keeps reminding me why I am doing it... and guess what, out of nowhere this week my sales are through the roof. I can hardly keep up! So my advice to you would also be DON'T GIVE UP!! xx