Friday, 30 September 2011

Frock Me! It's Hot!

 Dress £1.04 (ebay), bracelets and ring 50p each (boot sales), shell necklace 35p, yellow beads 70p (jumble sales), yellow earrings - about £1 (job lot from ebay)

As most of the UK is roasting in a last gasp of long-awaited summer, here is my first Frock On A Friday. A lovely 70s prairie cotton dress which I got for a song on ebay.

I might have moaned about not making it to the flea market next week, but instead I'm having a stall at the Wiltshire Vintage Tea Party in Malmesbury Town Hall next Sunday. Tickets are £6 including cake and unlimited tea. Would be lovely to see you there if you're in the area - do come over and say hi!

6 comments:

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

love the frock! and the tea party sounds brilliant xxx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

That's the best £4 outfit I've seen in a while - you look lovely x

The Vintage Knitter said...

A lovely dress and what a great buy. Isn't it wonderful to be able to wear a summer dress at the end of September?!

Helga! said...

Yay,you're joining the party!! I love this frock,soooo pretty!! Perfect for a late summer!!You look lovely,darling!!XXX

Vix said...

Yay to dresses for around a quid! That's so pretty on you, great find.
That Tea Party sounds fantastic. x

Style Eyes said...

I really wanted to go to that vintage tea party but couldn't make it. Hopefully the next one. I love that dress,an amazing price too.