Sunday, 18 September 2011

Bargainista!

It's been a soggy Sunday, so I didn't go to the usual boot sale today, plus we woke up really late (for us)! We had to get a few things for BB, then we came home and cooked up a nice Sunday lunch and we've just been pottering about this afternoon. I do have some little finds to share from last week's boot sale and (joy of joys!) a jumble sale yesterday.

Vintage patterns 20p each (boot sale). Check out those flares!

Flower ring and lace bangle 50p each (boot sale).
St Michael furry hat, 60s swimming cap and Canda 80s does 40s dress, 10p each,  jumble sale.

 HUGE scarves - 10p each, jumble sale.

Fabric remnants 10p each and vintage umbrella £1, jumble sale. I'm sure I've seen that design of umbrella before, but can't remember where!

Not sure if the cups are for tea or soup, but they're a gorgeous midnight blue sort of colour and so tactile. Made by Tams, England they were £2 for the lot. The vegetable dish is Italian £1, all from the jumble.

I have a vintage fashion creation to show as well, but I'm leaving that for tomorrow - will you bear the wait? (Probably)

4 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Most definitely bargainista! Love the Italian dish and brolly best. I, for one, is looking forward to this vintage creation, you little tease you!

Decotreasure said...

I love that dress and the scarve is lovely to! Well done on finding such great bargains! xx

Helga! said...

Oooo,I adore that frock!Some fabulous scores!! I have the bottom left and bottom centre patterns for G!!!
How dare you make us wait to see your creation?! XXX

Vix said...

Love the flower ring, veg dish and brolly. Can't wait to see your creation, too.
Great scores, well done! x