Monday, 8 August 2011

Running Up That Hill

(http://bbrightcorner.blogspot.com)

I realise yet again that I've been very quiet blogwise, but I'm finally conquering the mountain that is de-cluttering and spring (ha!) cleaning.
I say de-cluttering, but I what I really mean is finding new ways to hide store it all! To be fair, I have been getting rid of things I really don't need anymore, but I'm afraid I get attached to things and there's always the 'what if I need it?' question. I can't even use growing up in times of shortages as an excuse. I'm trying to limit the things I buy at the moment, so that I can sort out what I really want to keep.

Baby Bird is thoroughly enjoying his days with the childminder - he babbles away on the way home, telling me about his day, then when he goes to bed later on, I can hear him repeating it all to his toys after I've said night-night to him, so cute!

Hope you all have good weeks x

6 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Good for you on the decluttering front. I could do with having a clearout. xx

The Vintage Knitter said...

I always feel very virtuous after a good clear out, but any space I've made soon gets filled up with new old clutter!

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

I love a good old declutter!

Vix said...

I love decluttering, well done on starting it. x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I just did my utility room (the one room you can't see). I now have til Friday afternoon to sort out the rest of the house - we've got estate agents coming round to do a valuation. Could you pop round please? x

Helga! said...

O,decluttering is great once you get momentum up!That's the bit I just can't manage,but desperately need to! XXX