Tuesday, 26 July 2011

The Hour

(www.bbc.co.uk)

The second episode of The Hour starts at 9 tonight on BBC2. I'll be honest, I started watching it last week just for the costumes, but actually found I quite enjoyed the story. Set in 1956 in the early days of the British Broadcasting Corporation, the story follows two young journalists who are about to launch a new kind of current affairs programming, the like of which has never been seen before. Along the way, one of them discovers a dangerous conspiracy.

2 comments:

Vix said...

I watched it for Ben Wishaw who I think is one of the finest British actors ever!
Brilliant storylines, gripping stuff. x

Helga! said...

I hope we get this,it looks interesting!
Fab scores last post,amazing deal with the Mac pigments! You may well be channelling Vix re all the bangles,but that's not a bad thing!!!
XXX