Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Back From Outer Space

Hi all!

Apologies for being a bad blogger and not posting much recently. I've had a strange couple of weeks and not much energy or enthusiasm for blogging again. If I usually comment on your blog, but haven't recently, please know that it's not you, it's me (how I hate that phrase, but it serves a purpose). I have been reading about your activities, I just haven't had much to say in response. Unfortunately I have spells of ups and downs, beginning to wonder if I have manic depressive tendencies, or whether most people feel like that at times?

Anyway, I do hope to do some more fun posts soon, mood and energy allowing. Much love if you're still following me x

6 comments:

Madison said...

Glad to have you back. Big hugs to you. I hope everything works out for you and you will be back to your usual cheery self soon.

Madison xxx

Frocktasia said...

Hi sweetheart,
I think that we are sometimes made to feel like we are being weird or miserable if we don't constantly have things to babble on about and incessantly interact with others, sometimes it's just nice to take a backseat and say absolutely sweet nothing at all for a bit, just linger in ones own mind and gather momentum.
You take your time my lovely; the people that are really interested in you & your blog will accept that you need a breather and welcome you back with open arms when you are good and ready.
Take care luv,
Jennie
xXx

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

You're not alone .... I think we all have our moments and although I have been reading I haven't posted as much as I used to. The great thing about blogland is that you can dip in and out when you can and blog friends are still there. xx

Comtesse de ferveur said...

Totally understand and brilliant that you could post this because I think you are not alone in those sentiments. keep smiling xxx

Vix said...

Take your time, my love. We're not going anywhere. x

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

It's hard sometimes being a wife, mum, blogger...so many things to think about, and sometimes blogging can feel like just another step on the treadmill. Don't worry, we'll all still be around x