Saturday, 4 June 2011

A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way

It's been a fairly quiet week since Monday, although BB and I managed to get out for a picnic with one of his little friends in the lovely weather we had yesterday. Then this morning, the washing machine decided to pack up and we can't get an engineer to look at it 'til Friday. Not good when you have a baby in washable nappies! Coupled with that, my car goes for it's MOT on Monday and I start a new job on Thursday. Time to focus on happy thoughts!

This is one of the projects from my Creative Heart and Soul weekend. It's a make and take we did with Tracie Hudson. The bird and cage is cut from foam board, I believe the die is a Tim Holtz one.

I also finished another shirt for Baby Bird, complete with vintage buttons from my collection.

Tonight's dinner: Iman Biyaldi, from Vix's recipe. It was very nice, although neither of us fainted, 
so it may have lost something with my cooking!

3 comments:

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

the shirt's really cute. Love the buttons x

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Gorgeous shirt. And the bird cage is one of my fave die cutters x

Vintage Vixen said...

New job? Wow! Can't wait to hear more about that.
Great projects, the bird, the shirt and the aubergine all look fabulous.
Loads of love and luck to you. xxx