Thursday, 31 March 2011

From My Needles

I always seem to have some knitting on the go (I fear I may have a slight addiction to yarn!), so I thought I'd share a few creations with you.

Firstly, here's the jacket I started knitting back in November. 
I finally finished it a couple of weeks ago and it still fits Baby Bird!



 This is one of my works in progress (there are several stuffed into my knitting bag). 
It will eventually become a pair of dungarees for the baby. Finished pattern here.
Huge potential for future embarrassing baby pictures with this one!

Another work in progress, this one is a charity knit. A number of ladies from the Shaby Chic Cafe have clubbed together to knit as many figures as possible from this book: Knit Your Own Royal Wedding . The figures will be auctioned as a set on ebay, with 100% of the price going to the Japan Relief Fund. I've ended up with the Archbishop of Canterbury to knit, which is ironic as I'm the least religious person ever!

2 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

That little cardi is so cute. I hope the dungarees are ready soon so you can share their cuteness.
xxx

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-what a gorgeous little cardigan, its so cute!!