Friday, 4 March 2011

Feast Or Famine

There I was on Wednesday with no finds to share with you, then today I've come home with a nice little charity shop haul!
 Baby Bird and I tagged along with Mr R&B who was going to a meeting this morning (we went a few weeks ago as well, but I didn't find anything worth buying).

 Marion Donaldson dress (£3.99 Red Cross)

Our Hidden Lives and North and South (£1 each, Relate) 
Look Of The Century (£2.95, Red Cross)

 Handmade needlepoint bag (£2.50 Red Cross)

Huge Tie Rack Russian style scarf (£2.99 British Heart Foundation)

I also picked up a Mock The Week book for Mr R&B and a Spot book and DVD for Baby Bird.


 
 Eastex paisley blouse (99p ebay), grey trousers (Principles sale, 3 years ago), 
black and white flat brogues £5.17 ebay), chunky ring (from Vix), Earrings (handmade by me)

Prompted by Vix, I've joined in the Me Made March challenge. My pledge is:
I, Liz, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear or use
at least one me made garment or accessory each day for the duration of March 2011'

(I know the picture should be vertical, but for some reason blogger won't upload it properly)

I made these earrings a few years ago. The beads are from a pack I bought in Hobbycraft. I just picked a few out, threaded them onto a head pin, then attached it to an ear wire finding. Actually, that reminds me - I made a necklace with the rest of the beads, must try and find it. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!
 


4 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

Looking good! Love that pretty printed blouse and those flares on you and thoses earrings are fabulous.
Great chazza haul. That Marian Donaldson dress is gorgeous, so funky and up to date. xxx

wardrobeexperience said...

lovely finds. my fav is that marion donald dress. so beautiful.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

fab finds and love your pussy bow blouse x

maryannlucy said...

Great haul - well done x