Monday, 7 February 2011

Rumble In The Jumble - Part Deux

As promised, the rest of Saturday's finds, all from the morning sale. Some of the finds will be going on ebay later today.

Handmade 70s dress, 20p.


70s/80s Paisley dress, 20p.


Handmade 60s? nightie, 20p.


Handmade 60s tie, 70s? John Lewis bag, 10p each.


Blue bead choker, shell necklace, metal ring, Dan Brown book, 30p each. Loved the other Dan Browns, especially Digital Fortress and Deception Point.

I've got lots of things that I want to post about for a change, but I'm going to space it out over a few days otherwise I'll end up not posting again for ages!

3 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

What lovely things! I had a dress very similiar to the pretty top one back in 1977. I imagine it will look fabulous with some beaten up cowboy boots. Aren't you tempted to keep it? xxx

The Vintage Knitter said...

Such great bargains, I especially like the handmade 70s dress.

Helga! said...

Ooo,hello dearie!!Thanks for visiting my blog!! Especially thanks for not being offended!!hahahahahaha
Love these goodies,I adore handmade frocks,and a 20p beautie like that?! Wowza!!!
:)