Thursday, 17 February 2011

My First Outfit post

Ok, let me be honest - I really don't like appearing in photos (maybe that's because I like to be the one holding the camera), so putting pictures of myself on here is a big step for me. Anyway, here's my first styling attempt!

70s dress (£2.19 ebay), belt (Freecycle), vintage tights (£1.59 ebay),
boots (Evans, about £40 3 years ago), earrings (£1 Claire's Accessories sale)

Silver metal ring (30p, jumble sale), grey stone ring (present from Vix),
Pure Turquoise nail polish (Barry M)

I think I'll probably shorten the dress as it's a bit long for my oompa-loompa proportions!

4 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

How lovely to finally see you! What a gorgeous dress, accessorised and styled to perfection. The length looks great but would work just as well a bit shorter. xxx

Serenata said...

Lovely outfit. I think it looks fine the length it is, but then whatever makes you feel better in it is important.

Helga! said...

The frock is just darling! I think the length is just fine!!
Love the nailpolish & jewellery!You've done very well for your first outfit post!Hope to see many more!
xxx

Things Hand Made said...

love the dress, the length works well.