Monday, 22 November 2010

Creative Every Day - Monday

Well, here we go with day one's creating:

This pile of squares will eventually become a patchwork quilt - today I pinned together quarter blocks to make half blocks, which I'll try and sew tomorrow.


This is a little shirt for BB - although I actually did the cutting out last night, after a burst of motivation.


A few more rows of knitting - this will be a jacket for BB, but it's been 'in progress' for a while. Hopefully I'll finish it while it still fits!

Nothing completed to show you as yet, but I aim to finish a few things by the weekend - that's my greatest challenge as I'm the Queen of UFOs (Un-Finished Objects)! My other challenge is to try and win a Wii console with Wii Fit game on ebay, but they keep going for more than I want to pay - maybe I'm just tight?!

Don't forget, you can still join in this challenge if you haven't already, just link back to my original post and make a comment to let me know you're taking part.

3 comments:

BusyLizzie said...

Lovely to hear from you on the blog. It is a tricky one... trying to tell people that you don't NEED gifts.. maybe ask them to buy you consumables like nice chutneys/jams.... things that will get enjoyed and eaten! Will you be coming to the V&HM on Sunday? Lizzie x

VintageVicki said...

Love the WIP - look forward to seeing the finished items.

Unusally for me I've only one thing that is a WIP!!

Vintage Vixen said...

Can't believe you've got so much on the go, so impressed! xxx