Sunday, 21 November 2010

Creative Every Day Challenge

As a kick up the you-know-what, I'm putting myself on a challenge to do something creative every day this week and I'd like to invite you, dear reader, to join in if you wish.

The rules are simple - do something creative every day this week (from Monday until next Sunday) and post about it on your blog, if you have one. It doesn't have to be craft related - you could bake a gorgeous cake, or write a story, anything that you consider creative. And you don't have to complete whatever you create in a day, the challenge is just to spend a little bit of your day dedicated to creating. If you do join in, I'd appreciate it if you link back to this post and add the tag (on the right) to your blog during the challenge.

2 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

That sounds like a great idea. I've been woefully underactive this week so this could be just the thing to kick me back into gear. xxx

Serenata said...

Great idea...does moving 'stuff' into my new creative space count? ;-)