Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Creative Every Day Challenge - The Weekend


The sum total of my weekend's crafting was....... 3 Christmas cards!

Saturday ended up being one of those days were you don't get round to doing anything and I was at a baby event all day on Sunday - getting stranded in the freezing cold as my friends' car got a puncture. Luckily we were only in Weston Super Mare and there was a greasy spoon cafe nearby, so we didn't get too cold waiting for the breakdown van. A big thank you to the nice security men at the Grand Pier who kept an eye on the car for us and to the breakdown chap who changed the tyre. A big boo, however, to the drunken idiot who tried to run off with the spare tyre! We made it home in one piece, but I didn't feel much like crafting that evening!

3 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

I don't blame you for taking a crafting break! those cards are so pretty. xxx

Serenata said...

Gosh what a weekend, glad you got home safely.

Lovely cards and three is better than two, which is better than one, and definitely better none! ;-)

MelMel said...

I admire you, I'm too lazy n laid back to even buy ready made.....yikes!xxx