Friday, 28 May 2010

Good Enough To Eat Swap

I was partnered with Victoria over at Florence and Mary for Claire's Good Enough To Eat Swap. I received my lovely parcel today (thanks very much, Victoria!), and I though I'd share the goodies with you!

These were the items we had to include:

A handmade item that looks or smells good enough to eat.

An item that is Green~Fair trade.

A Delicious cake recipe.

A couple of items which you would consider look good enough to eat!

Strawberry sponge

Handmade cupcake

Napkins

The chocolate didn't last long!

Pretty journals - might put some recipes in these!

Smellies!

Looking forward to trying the brownie recipie - hopefully they'll turn out as they should: I can never get brownies right!

4 comments:

Vintage Vixen said...

What a lovely parcel! I don't think that chocolate would have lasted very long in my clutches either.
Vix
xxx

RosieP said...

Lovely parcel, well done Victoria

Hugs RosieP x

Florence and Mary said...

Glad you liked your goodies... I'll be posting about the wonderful goodies you sent me this week.

Victoria xx

CraftyHelen said...

Lovely goodies - and the things that you sent to Victoria were fab too.xx