Monday, 15 February 2010

MISI - Make it Sell it



I hadn't heard of this place before, but one of the posters on MSE mentioned them the other day.

If you're familiar with websites such as Folksy and Etsy, then MISI is much the same. You pay 20p to list an item you've created and it stays on the website for 12 months, unless it sells. If it does sell, you pay 3% commission, which seems pretty reasonable to me.

Needless to say, I've signed up and I've just added my first 5 items - a selection of handmade bags. I have lots more to follow, so please do pop over and have a look at my shop:

http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/roseandbird.html

7 comments:

RosieP said...

Bag is lovely., thanks for the info.

Hugs RosieP x

Vintage Vixen said...

Beautiful bag and great tip, thanks!
Vix
xxx

Sarah said...

Just found your blog! Great bag love the little flowers on it.
x

Viki Vintage said...

What a gorgeous bag ! Will pop over to Misi, I hadn't heard of it before so thanks for the info x

twiggypeasticks said...

Hello
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Great bag.
twiggy x

aini_queengedix said...

that bag is so gorgeous...

Corinne Phillips said...

Hope you do well at MISI. I had heard of it before and meant to look it up - I will go and have a look at your stuff now.