Thursday, 2 April 2009

Quick Reminder


(www.dorisday.net)

Just a quick one to remind you that it's the monthly Craft Fair in St Michael's Church, Bath this Saturday (eeeeekk!)

I've been alternating sewing, swearing at the machine, stuffing birdies and moments of panic that I may not be ready, but I'm now on the home straight!
I felt quite queasy at the thought last night, but I'm actually quite looking forward to it and to quote Doris Day 'que sera, sera'!

Hoping I'll see some of you there, please do say hello!

4 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

Good luck at the fair!

clare's craftroom said...

Hi hope it all went well .

Redwoodhouse said...

Good Luck at the fair I hope it goes really well for you and that you sell loads...
Jan

Redwoodhouse said...

PS Just looked at the date and realised it was last Saturday, hope it was a success ...
Jan