Monday, 27 April 2009

Give a Little Whistle...



As Jiminy Cricket said to Pinocchio 'When you get in trouble and you don't know right from wrong/give a little whistle/give a little whistle'.

This time last week I really wasn't in a good place, but it's suprising what a difference a week can make. I'd just finished an assignment and I didn't have a job to go to, I didn't really know where I was going with either Rose&Bird or Partylite and I was extemely worried about money.

But today, things are looking up - I was offered another assignment starting next week which will leave me with 2 full days a week to dedicate to my own projects and I'll have some money!

I've also found my creative side again, and I'm working on several new lines to take to the craft fair on Saturday. Pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Liz

I'm so glad you're feeling happier! I hope everything works out well.

Thank you sooo much for the cloths, they are lovely and so nicely wrapped up. And the girls loved their lollipops so thank you v much for those too :)

Hope you have a great day, Mel xxx

LittleGem said...

Hi Liz,
Hurry up with them pics I wanna see whatcha been making!!! :) Glad things are looking up for you. I do usually look in the bedding section of the CS but I think these were old curtains or something - I dont mind what the fabric is as long as its pretty!! Would LOVE to see your stash XX

sweetscarlett said...

Thanks for writing on my blog, Liz.
Sorry to hear about your problems - glad they seem to be getting worked out.
I purchased some little things from you tonight.
Please ship to my UK address.
Thanks!
xxx
Maggie

Redwoodhouse said...

So pleased to here things are looking up, sounds just the job to me. Look forward to seeing your makes.....
Jan