Tuesday, 17 March 2009

On The Road Again


('Village Fete' by Roger Dellar, www.pennisulagallery.com)

Thought it was high time to let you know which craft fairs I'll be attending this year. The first is Crafts In The Crypt at St Michael's Church in Bath on the 4th April from 9.00 - 5.00.

May
2nd St Michael's Church Crypt, Broad St, Bath. 9am to 5pm
23rd Corn Exchange, Devizes. 10am to 4pm
30th Town Hall, Marlborough. 10am to 4pm

June
6th St Michael's Church Crypt, Broad St, Bath. 9am to 5pm

July
4th St Michael's Church Crypt, Broad St, Bath. 9am to 5pm

August
22nd Corn Exchange, Devizes. 10am to 4pm

September
5th St Michael's Church Crypt, Broad St, Bath. 9am to 5pm
26th Town Hall, Marlborough. 10am to 4pm

October
3rd St Michael's Church Crypt, Broad St, Bath. 9am to 5pm


November
7th St Michael's Church Crypt, Broad St, Bath. 9am to 5pm
21st Corn Exchange, Devizes. 10am to 4pm

28th St Michael's Church Crypt, Broad St, Bath. 9am to 5pm


December
5th Town Hall, Marlborough. 10am to 4pm

Further details can be found at Apple Tree Craft Fairs

Do say hello if you're visiting any of these events - my stall will also be 'Rose & Bird'. Look forward to meeting some of you.




7 comments:

Vintage to Victorian said...

Brilliant!!! Hope you didn't remove the roses just for me. It was lovely but just wrong for me!!

Looking forward to meeting you sometime at Shepton hopefully. If any of the Fairs are on my days off from Dairy House I'll pop and see you, but I expect they're mostly on Saturdays aren't they?

Thanks.
Sue x

MelMel said...

Wow, what a busy lady your will be!

Thank you for popping in!

Good luck with selling your wares...xxxxxx

sharie said...

How busy are you!!

Thanks fo posting at my blog. I've read Lark Rise many years ago and loved it. Also read the second book in the series but have forgotten what it is called now

MaryPoppins said...

What a busy little bee you are going to be :)

I think you have heaps of motivation already as you are so well organised with all your fairs

I am sure you shall do very well

Love

Mary

X

Lajoni said...

oh I wish you so much good luck and hope each and every one is successful....your going to be very busy xxx

Country Cottage Chic said...

All those fairs will really keep you busy! Hope you sell loads!

Jayne

Vintage to Victorian said...

Good luck for Saturday! I won't be able to come, but hope you get lots of customers with bulging purses!

Sue