Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Letter From (or to?) America (and Canada, Australia and Europe too)

Just a quick note to let all my overseas readers know that I'm now offering shipping from my store Rose&Bird to Europe, USA, Canada and Australia. (Don't forget to contact me for a shipping quote before placing you order).

I really hope you'll enjoy browsing my products for sale. I have lots of exciting new handmade goodies coming over the next few weeks (just as soon as I get that machine fixed).

I'll also be on the road during the Spring, so if you're visiting any of the fairs I'm attending (alerts nearer the time), do drop by and say hello!

2 comments:

Redwoodhouse said...

Good Luck with your fairs I hope they are a great success for you. Don't you just hate it when the machine has a paddy...
Janatcxy

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Hi there!
First time visiting your lovely blog!
I to have a website and I`m looking for anyone who may be interested to exchange website links with me!
Please do let me know!
Kind regards,
Debbie Moss

P.S - Wishing you lots of success!