Wednesday, 28 January 2009

I'd Like To Thank..........



I've received my first blog award from http://dancingonabladeofgrass.wordpress.com/. No danger of tear-stained Kate Winslet style acceptance speeches here, just a short and sweet thank you!

The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in proximity in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be new friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement. Our hope is that when ribbons of these awards are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give your kind attention to these writers.”


A condition of the award is to pass it on to 8 other blogs. I've read so many blogs by so many lovely people, it's hard to choose just 8, although a number of you have already received this award. I'd just like to say it's been great taking a peek at all your lives and talents!

The 'winners' are:

The Washerwoman

Nostalgia At The Stonehouse

A Thrifty Mrs

Country Heart and Home

Country Cottage Chic

Snapdragon's Garden

Jane and the Happy Crow

Things Handmade






6 comments:

thriftymrs said...

Thanks very much!

Debbie said...

aww thank you xx

Shabby Chick said...

Hi, thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Weirdly enough I'd just spotted your name on a reply to Joanna on Things[Handmade] and was having a look at yours!!! Just saw your sewing box project from a few months back, it looks gorgeous :)

Mel xxx

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

"I'd like to thank....You! Thanks Rose&Bird for thinking of me - I am honoured!
Niki

jane and the happy crow said...

Oh thankyou ever so much for my first blog award! I will have to think of eight blogs to pass it on to at the weekend so many lovely ones to choose from, hard decision. I love that flowery bag in you previous post. Thanks again, love Jane xxx

Jane said...

oooh thanks!
J
x