Thursday, 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

(http://flickr.com/photos/vintagehalloweencollector/)


A Happy New Year to you all!

2009 dawned cold and grey here in Bristol, after attending a 70s/80s themed New Year party myself and the DH left our friend's house with tiny snowflakes on the car windscreen. Both of us were happily hangover-free due to a sensible (and conscious) lack of over-indulgence. The same can't be said for all party-goers!

I'm pleased to report that I have actually been sewing today, although I had to walk away from the machine earlier than I'd have liked due to it's reluctance to stitch properly. Had I carried on, I can't guarantee it would have seen the rest of 2009 it one piece! Subsequently, one of my goals for the year is to not let so many little things irritate me (hence walking away from the sewing machine), the others are to be positive and stop putting things off so much. I would also like to achieve one of my major dreams this year, but that's under wraps for the time being (I will say it doesn't involve babies or moving house!).



No comments: