Saturday, 22 November 2008

Vintage and Handmade Fair



Hi everyone



I've just returned from the Vintage and Handmade Fair at Rangeworthy Village Hall, South Gloucestershire (on til 4pm today). It was lovely to meet some of the blogging ladies, including Lizzie at 'The Washerwoman', 'Lucy Bloom' and Joanna of 'ThingsHandmade'. I'm quite shy, but I managed to pluck up the courage to speak to some of the stallholders. So many lovely things and incredibly talented people there. The fair was pretty busy and people kept bumping into one another, but it was all good-natured. I could have spent a lot more money, but the cashpoint would only give me £10! Never mind, perhaps I'll be able to afford more at the next fair in May. I may even have a stall of my own!

On a different note, my website http://www.roseandbird.co.uk/ will be open for business shortly, so please do pop in and have a look.

4 comments:

BusyLizzie said...

lovely to meet you today! Wasn't it a wonderful fair! Have a lovely Sunday, I am off to Bath early in the morning to sell at the Vintage fashion fair.. so much excitement in a weekend!!
Lizzie xx

Lace hearts said...

You lucky thing - I bet it was fascinating to see it all laid out, after seeing all the preparations on people's blogs. x

Things Hand Made said...

It was lovely to meet you and I am glad you said hello. I enjoyed the day but I won't do the May fair. It was great fun to do and everbody had such nice comments. It was really good to put names to faces. It was worth me going from a finacial point of veiw but not enough to make me want to do more...so leaving room for you to do the May one and me to be the customer!

Cowboys and Custard said...

What a shame I didn't get to meet you at the fair.. though maybe I did??? It was all a bit of a blur but a very happy day for all ..
Please come and say hello at the May fair.

Michele x