Saturday, 13 September 2008

Sunny Saturday

Thought I would post today and comment on how good the weather has been! The first all-sunny day we've had in ages and it really feels like early autumn, although the leaves have yet to turn. DH has managed to get out and do some gardening - clearing brambles from the vegetable patch. I have some passionflowers that seriously need planting up. I think I'll put them in pots on the patio so they can scramble up the wall with the roses.

On a shabby note, I've actually managed to get on with painting some of the furniture that I bought earlier in the year. The TV stand is almost done and I hope to finish my lovely sideboard this weekend as well. I've yet to finish the curtains and chairs, but I can't do it all at once!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

It's good to have you back, any photos???

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxx