Sunday, 24 August 2008

We're All Going on a Summer Holiday ....

You're singing, aren't you?

We're off to the land of cream teas, surfers and King Arthur (Cornwall) tomorrow, so I won't be posting for a few days. Seem to have spent most of the last few days cleaning and tidying - so much for time off! One of the disadvantages of working full-time is that there's never enough time to keep the house properly clean and tidy. Never mind, one day I'll be a housewife and DH will keep me in the manner to which I'm accustomed. Yeah, right!

Good news though, the hallway is nearly finished: just need to put our pictures up and books back on their shelves. DH had to buy a new drill in the end as we just couldn't find the right battery pack for his other drill.

See you when we get back!

P.S It is also my birthday on tuesday!

No comments: