Friday, 6 June 2008

Bargains Are Like Buses.......

You wait ages and then three come along at once!

I just realised that I haven't posted for ages, but I haven't had much to say. Which is unusual for me!
Have been back at work this week so there's not been much time for chicing. DH is busy writing a paper to present at a conference next month, so I will have most of Saturday to get on with furniture things. Providing my car doesn't need loads of work to pass it's MOT tomorrow, I may also be able to buy some odds and ends.

Having moaned about the lack of bargains to my forum friends, I then went and won these on ebay:

Sideboard

TV stand

Cabinets

I also got this, which wasn't so much of a bargain, but will be nice, none the less:

Cake/plant stand

You see, I'm great at buying things - but not so great at actually making them over! Never mind, I've resolved to try at get on with at least one crafty thing a day. it's all part of my plan to give myself a big kick in the direction of starting a BA degree course next year. I didn't get the chance to go when I was younger and it's something I really want to do.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hello Liz, How come I missed your blog??? it's so pretty here, can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous dresser.

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sharie said...

well done on those ebay wins!

angel said...

Yummy, come on show us what you have done, Liz, cant wait any longer.
Mwah.