Monday, 26 May 2008

Triple Tagged!

I've been tagged by Lace Threads, Sandie and Country Bliss

The rules: Answer 5 questions about myself. At the end of the post tag 5 people and post their names, go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read my blog for the rules. Let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.

1 -What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was nearing the end of a First Diploma in Horse Studies.


2- Things on my to do list today.

Go food shopping.
Finish my sewing box.
Tidy the house.
Have some dinner.

3- Snacks I enjoy.

Shortbread, flapjacks, cakes.


4- Things I would do if I was a millionaire.

Buy a smallholding and run an animal sanctuary.


5- Places I've lived.

Plymouth, Pembrokeshire, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Bristol.


Tag 5 people

All Things Shabby Chic (Lea)
Snowdrops and Tulips (Honey Pie)
Joannebrown (Cougar Jo)
The Giantess

(can only find 4, everyone's been done

No comments: