Saturday, 24 May 2008

Caution - Women at Work!

Have bought a sander! A somewhat girly model that no chippy would be seen dead with, but I hope it will do the job. After a rather convuluted effort, the sideboard that I got a second chance for on Ebay was delivered on Thursday evening, so I'm off to start working on it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270236065779&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017

I've got the next week off work to try and get on with some of the projects that are waiting to be done. I'm also waiting for this sweet little stool to arrive:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=370051929341&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=024


To do:
Finish painting and line sewing box.
Finish nursing chair.
Start easy chair.
Sand and paint sideboard.
Construct sewing table.
Make 3 pairs of curtains.

I'm going to be busy!

4 comments:

Sandie said...

I have tagged you. The rules are on my blog.

Country Bliss said...

Sorry I've tagged you too, didn't realise that you've already been triple tagged!!

angel said...

So much to do so little time to do it, will you get it all done by the end of the week!
Thanks for sharing. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

saraeden said...

Just found your blog for the first time ... your going to be busy with your new sander !!!

Off to look at more of your blog and add you to my faves list !!

Sara x