Friday, 9 May 2008

An Awfully Big Adventure

Well then, here we are. Seeing as the latest shabby chic must-have (apart from paintbrush and a tin of Farrow & Ball eggshell, colour: 'Dimity'), is your very own blog, I thought 'bottoms up', I'll have a bash at that.

I talk a great makeover, but we'll have to see how the chicing goes over the next few weeks! I currently have a little chair on the go, which I'll post if I'm brave enough. Never having upholstered a chair before, it'll be a whole new experience.

This blog will mostly be about chicing, but please forgive the odd foray onto other topics - my mind wanders so far it sends postcards!

4 comments:

Trish said...

well done on getting yourself a blog hun :o)

Raspberry Grace said...

Hi Rose&bird :)

Yopur blog looks lovely!!

I got your email, and I've emailed you back and left a thread for you on the forum, but I don't know if you have got them/seen them?

Let me know what you'd like me do and I'll do all I can to help.

God bless, Rasp (Pipkin) xx

Lace Threads said...

Good luck with your blog. It's looking fab so far. Will visit again. x

Sandie said...

Well done - inspired by the Shabby Chickers (sp?) to start my own blog too!!

Yours looks good - will be following it.

http://dancingonabladeofgrass.blogspot.com/